How to apply license on VMware vSphere client (5.x) (with screenshot)
VMware vSphere is the brand for VMware’s range of virtualisation products and VMware vSphere Client is tool that allows users to connect to ESXi machine or vCenter Server remotely from any Windows (7/8/ 10) PC.
Below are steps to apply/ install license key on vSphere Client.
- Open vSphere Client desktop application by double clicking shortcut.
- Log in to the vSphere Client.
- Click Home.
- Click Inventory.
- Click on Configuration Tab.
- Click on Licensed Features under Software section.
- Click on Edit link at Top Right section of Licensed Features page.
- Select Assign a New license key radio button and click on Enter Key button.
- Enter New License key and Click OK.
- After clicking OK, review the license keys added on Licensed Features page.
Let me know if you face any issue in adding license after following above steps.
Also comment if above steps work for any other version of vSphere VMware Clients.